There are many exchanges and trading companies offering access to trade either the underlying asset or CFD’s.
Using a company that can provide liquidity at all times is critical. Users of Etoro and IG Market to name a couple have experienced times when new trades were not able to be opened.
Who are some of the biggest centralised exchanges?
Who are some of the biggest decentralised exchanges?
What to check with any exchange:
- Are they operating compliantly.
- What are all their fees and charges.
- Do they have access issues during peak load times.
* All trading involves risk. Only risk capital you’re prepared to lose
* Past performance does not guarantee future results.
* The content of this page is intended for educational purposes only, and shouldn’t be considered investment advice